Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Welcome

ANGIE'S CREATIVE CRAFTS

Welcome to Angie's Creative Crafts.  I am looking forward to sharing my crafts and ideas with you. I am also excited to hear back from you and can't wait to hear your thoughts and ideas as well. My goal for this blog it to have a place where we can all communicate our ideas about crafts, give each other tips and for me to keep you all up to date on my Etsy shop.

Here you will be able to find updates to the shop, learn about upcoming items that will soon be added to the shop, specials and discounts, giveaways, and free how to as well.  My Etsy shop specializes in paper goods such as premade or made to order scrapbook pages (single pages are suitable for framing), greeting cards, gift tags, and embellished gift bags. I am a crafter at heart and although I spend much of my time on paper crafts I enjoy many types of crafts and will be posting about all my craft endeavors.

I hope you all will help me get the word out to all your friends about my shop and blog. Please subscribe so you don't miss any updates.  You can also find me on facebook as well.



 
I will be posting again soon for my first giveaway oppurtunity and about upcomming additions to my Etsy shop.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment