Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 20, 2012

Holiday Crafts: Valentine's Day

This Valentines Day my son and I made our own Valentine's.  We used some ideas I found on Pinterest and added some of our own creative ideas. Here is what we came up with for this years Valentine's.


On our home printer we printed out "VALENTINE YOU ROCK!!!" (in red ink until the printer ran out of color and I had no back up, oops) on 8.5 x 11 pink scrapbook paper. We cut out large rectangles with heart cut outs on my Cricut machine (but you could do this with just a paper trimmer and heart punch).

We then folded the heart paper around a package of pop rocks and glued the back edge.  We then glued the valentine message to the front and my son signed the back of the Valentine's.



This was a quick and easy Valentine that my son and I had a great time making for his class. He was so excited to bring such a neat treat to school that he made himself. I hope my idea inspires your next Valentine's Day creation.

Happy Crafting.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment